Monday, July 7, 2008

My late resolution

Normally I hate New Years Resolutions. HATE them. Why wait until one specific date to change something about yourself? Why can't you make a resolution any day? So, with that in mind, I made a resolution today...technically, it's my '08 resolution (per nikeplus.com) so I guess it'd be a late New Year's resolution. Anyway, my resolution is to run a marthon in 2008 or else I will have to run two in 2009. Yeah, it's kinda cheating because I'm already planning my race, and ideally I'd like to run two next year anyway (maybe...we're going to Jamaica and that cut out a chunk of time I could have used for a marathon vacation) but I figured "what the heck" and set that goal anyway. :) So, here's the link:

http://nikeplus.nike.com/nikeplus/?l=runners,goals,350722871,1624272324

1 comments:

aka... said...

You should add the little Nike+ widgets to your blog.

Happy Running!