Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Seattle Rock n Roll Marathon And NYC Pics

I registered. I feel a little crazy, especially considering I haven't run my first yet but I just couldn't turn it down. I absolutely love Seattle and I've been dying for a chance to take Mike for a couple of years now. It's not until June 27, 2009 so I have a little over 10 months...but in the meantime I also have Denver, the Jay Benson Triathlon (which I'm determined to do in May '09) and the CPA exam...sounds like a good time, no? Oh, and finishing up my busy government audit season and tax season will be starting in February...how could I forget?

So, now that I'm all stressed out thinking about how I have too much going on (did I mention one of my best friends is getting married in 2 weeks, and my sister is getting hitched in about 6 weeks too? AHHH!), here are some NYC pics that I promised a million years ago:

Me, on top of The Rock with the Empire State Building in the background.


Me and Jacque at Battery Park.
An awesome pic of the Statue of Liberty.


The view of the city walking across the Brooklyn Bridge

1 comments:

Mrs.Rotty said...

I am sooooooooooooooooooo there for your seattle run!!

I love love love seattle.