Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ummm...

So this little thing called life (and a sick kitty...who is now better) got in the way and blogging fell to the back burner. Actually, it just fell all the way off the stove.

Believe it or not, I'm still running - slowly - but I'm still out there. I started marathon base training with Albuquerque Fit and am really enjoying it. So far I'm up to five miles...running one mile with a one minute walk break between miles. I hope I'll be able to keep up this 1 mile run/1 minute walk thing...but 26 walk breaks seems like not near enough at this point!

So yeah, that's it for now. Nothing exciting. Mike and I are participating in the Santa Fe Century on Sunday...but we're only doing the 25 mile ride. I'm not crazy enough for the 100! :)

So! Hopefully more this weekend if I'm still around after all the running and biking!

Oh, and did I mention I'm doing a sprint triathlon this summer? Better add in the swimming too. :)

1 comments:

Mrs.Rotty said...

i'm proud of you!
You're Doing so good. runrunrunrunrunrunrunrun