Sunday, March 23, 2008

Some very exciting news!

My little sister, Aliza, is getting married! Her fiance, Nick, is serioulsy one of the coolest guys ever and I'm really happy for them. September 20 will be here before we know it!

In other news that would normally be the highlight of my weekend if my sister wasn't running around getting engaged (!), the weather here has just been absolutely gorgeous lately! I've been outside as much as possible, trying to enjoy it before the temps reach 95+ and things get miserable. Spring in Albuquerque doesn't seem to last too long, but when it's here, it's something to enjoy.

The hubs and I went on a 9.5 mile bike ride this morning with a really awesome friend of ours...brought the camera but totally forgot to take pictures! I'm kicking myself now! It was a nice, easy ride and the perfect start to an Easter Sunday.

Only three more weekends left in tax season and I can go back to a nice, 40 hour, 5 days per week work schedule...I'm seriously counting down to that. Unfortunately, my mom couldn't hold me in for an extra 4 days and my birthday, which is finally on a Saturday this year, will be spent in the office doing tax returns. Luckily things are going well there and I really don't mind having to work.

Have a happy Easter everyone!

0 comments: